Tuesday, October 28, 2008

8 years and going strong...

Today is our anniversary and I am so excited to be married to my best friend!  Even the boys are in on it today--Craig told them this was a day to celebrate, kind of like a birthday, and they were so excited!  He told them they needed to be extra nice to Mommy (me!) today, so they assumed anniversaries were like Mother's Day :)  Kinda.
I am so proud to be married to a man that goes out of his way to love me so well, is such a strong leader for our family, and whose desire to be like Jesus is unwavering.  We are nowhere close to perfect, but we have a great time living life together!  Here's to another 80 years together!

2 comments:

Momma Peep said...

Aw...congratulations! I thought I saw some writing on the driveway over there:)

Mrs. Pabst, Mrs. Tegtmeyer, & Mrs. Valenti-Ferris said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!