God is teaching me more about living with grace...especially with my boys, so these verses will be my focus for the next few weeks...not sure whether I'll get it down in two weeks, or if I'll just focus on verse 14 this time and then work on verse 15 beginning April 15th, but I wanted to print the verses together to have better clarity.
Audrey, Ohio
Hebrews 12:14-15 ESV
Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord. See to it that no one fails to obtain the grace of God; that no “root of bitterness” springs up and causes trouble, and by it many become defiled;
May we extend grace to everyone~acquaintances, friends and especially family.
1 comment:
Leann, Ohio
Proverbs 3:27 NLT
"Do not withhold good from those who deserve it when it's in your power to help them."
Post a Comment