Christmas day was full! We had a wonderful meal (which Craig and I did much better on than in years past with amount of food consumed!), then all the grandkids opened their gifts. Ezekiel, Isaiah and Craig each got a pair of basketball shoes (Isaiah's were a tad small, so we exchanged them for the ones that are the same as Ezekiel's, so now all 3 of them have black basketball shoes!). As you can see, Isaiah is thrilled with his football jersey--we root for the Bears, Illini and Cubs, however we do not discriminate when it comes to what teams jerseys our boys can wear--they have the Chargers, Bears, and now Isaiah has the Colts! Ezekiel got the LeapFrog Tag reading system--so cool! They love Chicka, Chicka, Boom, Boom! Ezekiel writes notes and lists all the time--he really enjoys reading and writing!Lydia needed a little attention amid the gift giving, too!
We were so blessed to celebrate with so many family members! Please don't feel left out if you did not receive a Christmas card/pic/note (this year or last year)--no one did. We really meant to, but ran out of time each year. We are hoping to have a family shot taken soon (I want a 10x13 for a frame I have for the living room!) and we will try to send a note out with that when it happens--that might be after our 90 days with P90X, which is now 5 weeks down.
Sorry it's been so long, but I'll try to be more regular this year (hey, we've got diet and exercise to work on, so I might as well throw this in there, too!)
Enjoy your weekend!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness I live next door and feel like I haven't seen you guys in ages...and the boys look like strangers to me:)
I'm so glad you had a good Christmas. And you know, you live right next door to a photographer? And I'm really cheap too:)
Post a Comment