Mexican Mama's Madhouse
thoughts on how we feel God calling us to flesh out this one life we get
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Fall Soccer
I know these are from a while ago, but I thought I'd post on our soccer season! Craig and I coached the boys team and had a blast--all the kids practiced and played so hard. They worked together really well and had a good grasp on how to play the game by the time we were done with our season. We are thinking about coaching them again this spring--the boys will still be on the same team, so it will be a little easier for now :)
Mary was our ref--we led the kids through stretches and then Mary had them hit their shinguards before each game.
Ezekiel loved being goalie and had goalie gloves he got (after this game :) for his birthday--he was so generous in sharing his new gloves with all the other goalies! You can tell he needed a break from running in this pic!
What camaraderie!
GO TEAM!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment