Saturday, January 8, 2011

The new recruits...

Our boys have been super excited about playing their first season of basketball for about 2 months now and finally, yesterday brought the first practice of their season. There were frequent time checks, as well as confirmations from Dad and Mom that, no, it wasn't time to go, yet. I managed to get a few shots of their practice, as well as their talk just before they received their precious uniforms~it was like Christmas morning all over again!!





Then they took the opportunity to try on their new uniforms and snapped a few pics of each other!



the beauty of reversible uniforms :)

2 comments:

sister sheri said...

Christopher got his Upward uniform on Friday and practically slept in it! And he is 11 almost 12!

Darlene Schacht said...

So blessed by the letter you sent me I have to follow your blog. I pray you will keep in touch.