Monday, February 1, 2010

February 1st Scripture Memory

Wow! It hardly seems as if 1/12 of 2010 is already past us, but here we are in February. I have the privilege of traveling very soon, so I am going to work on embedding this lovely scripture in my heart:


Psalm 4:8 TNIV

In peace I will lie down and sleep, for You alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety.


During turbulent flights & restless nights I will cling to this verse to encourage me of the One who protects us. No. Matter. What. He promises to protect us, to be a shield right by our side, to protect us from all harm, protecting our very life, as well as our coming and going, both now and forever (Psalm 121:5-8). He is good and His mighty love endures forever!!

Because of travel coming up, the February 15th Scripture Memory post may be a little early or late, depending on when I have internet access, but it will come. I pray you are being blessed immeasurably by the dwelling of God's Word in your mind and heart--I know it pleases Him!!

2 comments:

Angie Mock said...

Galatians 5:1 (NIV)
It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

Angie

teri-free2bme said...

Prayers for safe travels, Audrey!

Mine for Feb 1~ I didn't post on my blog yet :)

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Gal 6:9 (NIV) loveit, loveit, loveit!!!