"When the Pharisee who had invited Him (Jesus), he SAID TO HIMSELF, "This man, if He were a prophet, would know who and what kind of woman this is who is touching Him--she's a sinner" Luke 7:39 (my emphasis added)
My quiet time today had this portion of scripture in it, but then went on to say, "Jesus holds us responsible for the things we say to ourselves." OUCH! It's so easy to think we're okay because we don't SAY mean things, or DO certain things, but what are we thinking? I don't know about you, but I've got plenty to work on. It feels like a good year to get started on it, too.
2 comments:
I've got plenty to work on too! Did you do the Kelly Minter study on the LPM blog? It was a good one about cleaning out our thought closets.
Kelly Snodgrass gave me a link to your blog. Just stopping by to say hello and I look forward to meeting you in Houston.
Blessings to you!
My daughters and I were just talking about this. Next layer of cleaning!
Hope we can hook up in Houston!
Blessings!
Post a Comment