P.S. I won't promise that my noodly brain (Craig and I read a book that said men's brains are like waffles and women's are like spaghetti--each thought flowing to another!) won't jump from one subject to another on this screen, but I do promise to be honest :)
Friday, June 12, 2009
So Begins Something New...
well, not entirely new, but a new season. Of Bible study that is. I have the privilege of studying with close to 20 women and ladies this summer--all of us digging into the book of Esther to see what God has to show us and what He has planned for us. I'm sure there'll be many surprises! Each time I've met with them so far, I look forward to the next meeting the moment they're gone! God's Word does wonderful things in bringing people together. People from different backgrounds, different occupations and different aspirations. Jesus wants to unite us all! To fight for love and hope and peace and all sorts of other good stuff. And that's how I tell our boys we give the enemy a good punch in the face--by keeping on doing good, even when we're tempted to do bad. Through Christ Jesus, our LORD, we are more than conquerors...and by the end of this journey we will all be dangerous women whom the enemy should fear. He has no power over us. May we continually relinquish our lives to our Mighty God who will do more in us than we can even imagine. Glory!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Audrey~ Sounds amazing!! Hope you enjoy every moment and His Word will fall on fertile soil and bear much fruit!! We need to catch up soon! We continue to pray...Love you guys~Kristen for the Rieckes
I'm so excited to be going on this journey with you! I can't wait to see what God has in store for us. :)
Love, love your blog....and what a great pciture.
I just posted the last of our Disney posts....
Hope you will enjoy it.
Stop by when you have some time.
I love all my new blog friends.
Post a Comment