Okay, ladies, I am so glad you had a great study tonight! I know a few of you couldn't be there, but hopefully you'll be able to make it next week :) Blogwise...I know not everyone is at the same part of the prayer study--don't worry about that, okay?! The main thing is that you're learning and growing and if we're sticking with this together that's gonna happen. Please don't ever NOT come to a meeting because of not doing your homework--not a good excuse. Let it be an encouragement to get the stuff done, but not to prevent attendance. Over this next week go ahead and take the time to finish the prayer study. Feel free to copy and paste the study into a word document and print it out if you're not on the internet/computer very often, then you'll have it with you whenever you have your quiet time. IF you are caught up on the prayer study, great! I would love for you to continue journaling (writing/typing) your prayers in the format we studied, but begin reading through the book of Ruth--it's only 4 chapters long and the only other book in the Bible with the title of a woman. Like Beth said, totally different story, but still about a woman. Take note of any tidbits of info you've never noticed before. Ask the who/what/when/where/why questions after and during your reading. I would encourage you to break it down into 5 days:
Day 1-Chapter 1:1-18
Day 2-Chapter 1:14-2:16
Day 3-Chapter 2:14-3:6
Day 4-Chapter 3:5-4:6
Day 5-Chapter 4:5-22
Again, please don't feel like you need to do the prayer study, read Ruth, and do Esther. That's way too much! There's no Esther study until Friday, July 3--so don't do that this week. I would like for you to complete the prayer study--if you don't get to Ruth, that's completely fine, but do continue to journal your prayers each day, even if you're not doing anything else--God wants to hear from us!
Okay, I'll let you be--I've thoroughly enjoyed this last week of study, I love you all and can't wait to meet will you again--have a great Friday and weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment